1. This carry-on hardcase suitcase is at the top of my list this year. I love the white and tan!
2. Who doesn’t need a good sleep mask for catching some shuteye? And I love the fun frills on this one.
3. This lip treatment is great for those on the go, it keeps your lips smooth and moisturized and I love that it has a tint to it to add some quick color to your look.
4. Headphones are probably the first thing I pack and these Bluetooth ones by Bose are easily portable.
5. A fun passport holder by Rebecca Minkoff, I love the “Adventure Awaits” in script.
6. Sugarfina can do no wrong and that goes for this Rosé Gummy Bear Cocktail Kit. How fun is that!?
7. Some people think Rose Water is just a fad, but I’m telling you, a few spritz of this after a long travel day can do you good you guys.
8. This book is such a unique way to keep your Bucket List at arms reach and you can add all of the fun details once you cross it off your list.
9. Seriously the best weekender bag by Sole Society. Trust me, put it on your list.
10. Staying hydrated is key, so look good doing it with this gold insulated S’well bottle.
Making this fun holiday gift guide has me SO excited for Christmas! I’ve already started listening to Christmas music, I’m looking at you Michael Bublé, and it always puts me in the best mood. I’m excited to start decorating after Thanksgiving and get our tree up next weekend. Now if only we could get some cooler temps down here in Tampa.
Have you guys started shopping yet? I love picking out the perfect gift for each person on my list and always try to put a lot of thought into my gift buying. I’ll be adding a few more gift guides over the next couple weeks, so be sure to check back. If there are certain gift guides you’d like to see, leave a comment below!
SHOP THE GIFT GUIDE