Happy Wednesday friends! I’m heading on a cruise tomorrow for my sister’s Bachelorette party and can hardly wait. So I thought it would be perfect timing to show you guys some of my favorite one-pieces I’m loving right now, all under $100. I really got into one-pieces last summer and it’s not stopping any time soon. There are so many cute styles, cuts and colors out right now that you really can’t go wrong with any one-piece. But I’ve rounded up 10 of my favorites below that are on my wish list for summer. I recently bought this one and this one for the cruise and I’m in love!
1. I love this pop of blue and it would show off a tan so well!
2. Give me anything and everything striped. Including this bathing suit. Love the colors.
3. The fun, feminine detail of the ruffles at the top sold me on this one.
4. Not sure if you can tell from the photo, but head here and you can see the little pom-poms around the deep V. How cute!?
5. This cut out detail is so cute and there are so many suits out right now with it. Love these bright colors.
6. Perfect swimsuit for bride-to-be’s who are going on a beach bachelorette party, I love the lace-up detail.
7. These colors together have me loving this cute suit. You guys know how I feel about yellow 😉
8. I’m so into these plunging necklines this year! It takes a simple black swimsuit up another notch.
9. This one is in my cart right now to order because I think it’s so cute and fun to have for summer!
10. Another fun striped swimsuit, it looks like seersucker and I think it’s adorable.